Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 7, 2013

Google working with Netflix to solve Android 4.3 lock up problem | Android Central

Netflix app

Putting some Android 4.3 devices to sleep while using Netflix causes freezing

Android Central forums member WwonderLlama has posted about problems he is having using his new Chromecast to watch Netflix:

I just updated my Nexus 4 to [Android] 4.3 via the OTA. That afternoon, I got my Chromecast in the mail. After playing with it for a while, I've found that if I start casting something from my Nexus 4 and lock the screen (just clicking the power button), after a few seconds, the Chromecast audio will stutter and then my Nexus 4 will be hard-locked. I can't get it back without doing a hard reset.

He is not alone, as many people -- specifically those with the Nexus 4 or 2013 Nexus 7 -- are having freezing issues when using Netflix on Android 4.3. Once the app is opened, sleeping the display will lock the device up, forcing a reboot by holding the power button.

Considering the emphasis Google put on Netflix to promote the recently released Chromecast, Google has taken specific interest in finding a solution. Googler Dan Morrill posted on Reddit that "we have top men working on it now." Until these top men send out an update, be sure to keep those Nexus 4 and new Nexus 7 screens on when watching Netflix on Chromecast.

via: Android Police; More: Android Central Forums


Source : feedproxy[dot]google[dot]com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét